Yet another MickMake competition. This time my favourite source of electronics goodies, (Tindie), has provided the prizes.
Winners Are Grinners! aka WAG
Makers have been around for thousands of years and have made lots of cool stuff.
One thing I love doing is meeting Makers and seeing what they’re up to.
The best place to meet thousands of Makers is at the Adelaide Maker Faire which is the biggest Maker Faire in the Southern hemisphere.
If you watched my recap video from last year’s faire, then you’ll know just how big it is.
This year I’ll be heading down South again with double the camera crew, which means double the footage and double the excitement.
So, to celebrate yet another Maker Faire, Jasmine, (the top dog of Tindie), has donated prizes from three Ozzie Tindie stores.
What do you have to do to win one of these three excellent prizes?
Simple, just send an email to email@example.com with a subject line AMF2017 telling me which prize you’d like and what you want to use it for and I’ll get Jasmine to select the correct winning entry for each of them.
You can also enter by posting to Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #MickMakeWAG and the prize and what you want to do with it.
Full competition details are below so check that out.
and if you’re going to the Faire yourself, don’t forget to keep a look out for me. Would love to hear about what you’ve been making!
- This competition is run by the MickMake YouTube channel in conjunction with Tindie and has no direct association with the Adelaide Maker Faire.
- This competition closes at midnight AEST on the 12th November 2017 and the winner will be contacted on the 13th November 2017 by email and announced by YouTube video, on the MickMake website, and on the FaceBook, Twitter and GooglePlus social platforms.
- Entry into the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
- You can enter as many times as you like, but only one win per person. Please select which prize you are wanting and state what you will use it for.
- An “entry” can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line AMF2017, or by tweeting on Twitter or posting on FaceBook the hash tag #MickMakeWAG along with the prize and how you will use it.
- The winning entry for each prize will be selected based on originality and novelty of use.
- The winners will be required to provide their shipping address for delivery. MickMake will contact the winners for delivery details.
- Shipping costs will be borne by MickMake unless exceeding AU$15 in which case the winner will have to pay any amount over and above the AU$15.
- MickMake retains the right to disqualify entrants should they not meet the requirements above or if it has been determined that there has been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.